Internship (w/m) Diagnostic Paris
Menschen machen Unternehmen erfolgreich.
Mit dieser Überzeugung bewegen wir Menschen in Organisationen – leidenschaftlich und gemeinsam für den Erfolg unserer Kunden. Seit 70 Jahren bieten wir unseren Kunden ganzheitliche Beratung rund um Mensch und Organisation und verbinden Personal-, Management- und Kommunikationsberatung sowie fundiertes Branchen-Know-how in interdisziplinären Beraterteams.
“Kienbaumers” are different. They not only convince as outstanding experts, they are personalities who work with their clients with enthusiasm in order to achieve successful changes. They have the ability to bring people together with great care and sensitivity and enthuse them for new ideas. It’s important for them to take on responsibilities and accompany and shape “their” project from the very beginning and bring it to a successful conclusion. Kienbaum Paris is recruiting an intern for the activity Diagnostic, which encompasses competence management, evaluation and development.
- To Support our growth, we are looking for an intern who will be in charge of several missions:
- Development, update and optimization of varied tools and instruments (competency model, questionnaires, interview guidelines etc.)
- This intern will also be operationally enrolled into Client Projects and will be responsible for increasing our knowledge of given themes (talent Management, psychometrics or even specifics of a field of activity)
- A successful intern could be hired as a Junior Consultant after the Internship
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Solid analytical capacities and conceptual skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Readiness to work in a Team
- Ability to be flexible and to deal with several projects at the same time
- Availability for 5 to 6 months
[HK] [BE] [FH] [MTA] [SV]