Internship Diagnostics (f/m/d)
Kienbaum is the first consultancy firm in Germany and the only personnel and management consultancy of European origin. Giving people and organisations a future is our mission - for over 70 years. We bundle our services in strategic business areas: Leadership Advisory, Management Consulting and Empowerment & Acceleration.
Kienbaum is represented worldwide by 27 offices on four continents.
Kienbaum - Leading by #WePowerment
For more than 30 years, our Competence Center Management Diagnostics has offered our customers individually tailored, scientifically based potential analyses, management audits and leadership assessments for companies, target groups and industries. To support our consultants, we are now looking for team-oriented, curious and motivated interns (f/m/d) for our Paris office.
To support our growth, we are looking for an intern who will be in charge of several missions:
- Development, update and optimization of varied tools and instruments (competency model, questionnaires, interview guidelines etc.).
- This intern will also be operationally enrolled into client projects and will be responsible for increasing our knowledge of given themes (talent management, psychometrics or even specifics of a field of activity).
Together with the eagerness to learn and a strong educational background in the field of Psychology or Human Resources, you must demonstrate:
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Solid analytical capacities and conceptual skills
- Ability to be flexible and to deal with several projects at the same time
- Good interpersonal skills
- Readiness to work in a team
- Availability for 5 to 6 months
[HK] [BE] [FH] [FAZ] [MTA] [SV]